Monday, January 14, 2008

Self Portrait

So I tried to think of different ways that I could represent myself the best through a self portrait and this is what I came up with. I will start with the fact that it is in black and white. Black and white photos are my favorite. They represent a timelessness to me, which doesn't necessarily say anything about me, but I just like B&W. My black and white clothes kind of carry the theme. I love music (hints the headphones). I've always wished that real life could have some sort of sound track to it. I love getting lost in the music that I'm listening to. If you say hi to me and I don't say anything back, don't get affended. My journal says, which you can't really tell, My Story. To me it just means all the entries that I've made so far speak of different times in my life and the empty pages to follow represent the possibilities in life to come left to be written.

2 comments:

Lisa Hessel said...

I like it. Very creative.

Sarah said...

I love the black and white. It makes it very crisp and I think it adds more emotion to it than it would have had in color.