Wednesday, January 9, 2008

1rst Assignment



I mainly picked this picture because of the concept of the photo. It makes me think of the point of the view of the limo driver taking a look on their first few moments as a happy couple.












I love church photos. I especially love this one. I like that it was taken from the end of the aisle. I love that it was taken in black and white. It highlights the old asthetic of the church.












The light pouring into the window is perfect to me in this picture. The way that it reflects off of the table just adds that much more light illuminating the room. I like the way the black and white accentuates the different details in the picture like the stripes in the sweater and the grain in the wood. I like the way they have in facing away from the camera as well.












This photo to me just captures what all american really means. A child swinging in a real tire swing captures to me the innocence that we all had a one time. I feel like the coloring and lighting is perfect. The framing seems perfect too.


















I think what I notice first in this photograph is the lighting. I love the way the light outlines this little one in front of this big door. It speaks to me of the big vision that little children have.













1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your selection of photos. How the lines lead your eyes down the aisle in the second one is really cool.