Saturday, August 2, 2008

Man's Best Friend

So for those of you who don't know, for most of my life I've not been a huge fan of birds. I've been pooped on and attacked several times. I'll spare you the details for now, but nonetheless not a big fan. Sure it's nice on a peaceful morning when you can hear them and not see them. Otherwise, keep them away from me. Well today, for the second time I might add, a bird got trapped in my screened in porch. When I went to let the dog out the bird tried to flee....unsuccessfully. Before it could escape, my wonderful dog, Keylee, sought it out immediately and attacked it. It now lies dead in my back yard. It couldn't have been a prouder moment. I cheered in victory. So this post is to man's best friend and my only current roommate. My dog. CHEERS!

No comments: