Tuesday, April 8, 2008

God is in the details.

So I had to be at church at 6:30 on Sunday to help set up. Definitly got up at 4:30. Anyway, I ended up being the first one at church so I just sat in my car and enjoyed the sunrise. Please, take a journey with me through my wonderful day.


So my theme for the day was "looking at the details". Here's what I came up with, starting with footprints in the sand.

Pretty sure the ground isn't supposed to bubble.

A golf cart path.

Spring is here.

A super awesome tree.

My friend just arrived at church.

Sound board taken through the back of a really cool chair.

This is my closest friend playin' the geetar (that's country for guitar)

3 comments:

Lisa Hessel said...

John, these are really really cool. I like the way you used the light.

Jacob said...

Those pictures are awesome. Great job, John!

Matt Kelly said...

Nice work John, I just recently subscribed to your page and I've really enjoyed a lot of your pictures especially how you center them around a particular theme.