Monday, April 21, 2008

Final Assignment

So the semester is over and I am ecstatic. Ecstatic, free, scared, terrified of the unknown. What a mix of odd emotions. While I am out of control excited that I've finished the seven years it took for me to graduate I am a little sad about one thing. The only class I absolutely loved this semester was my photography class. It was great to actually be excited about something I was studying. I look forward to what the future holds and how I can put to practice what I learned in this fantastic class. Here is a look at my final project. The title of it was God speaks and it was a visual depiction of the different ways that God speaks to me. Hope you enjoy.












5 comments:

Lisa Hessel said...

Such good work, John! You did a great job this year and I hope you keep posting your pics! I'm subscribed to your blog, so keep it up :).

Jacob said...

As I told you before, I really like your candle photo. I've appreciated you work this year and hope to see more!

Jennifer said...

Love your theme! The pics were so good, it felt like a commercial shoot for that personality test showing your favorite way to vacation, your favorite drink, your favorite music, etc.

(I can tell already that reference is probably not going to help anyone. What I mean is "Good job!")

ordinaryday said...

Nice job fellow photographer!!

Way to go on the whole graduating from college thing!!

Jharder said...

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I hope to be posting more as I take more pictures :)