Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update on Life.

So I haven't posted in a while. I wish that I could. One set back is that I don't have access unless I'm at bread co. Seriously, I think these people are sick of seeing me here....all the time. Anyhow, I guess a quick update on my life is....well...there isn't much going on. That seems sad. Well I'm still on the job search ladies and gents. I had a job interview on Teusday at TALX and I'm supposed to hear back from them by the end of the week. We'll see what happens. Man, this "real world" is an intimidating place. Here are a few fun updates. 1) I bought photoshop. It's not the huge all inclusive program, but it works for what I can afford right now. So that is pretty exciting. 2) Speaking of photos I've been having a lot of opportunities to take photos for people. That has been super exciting. One person is wanting maternity photos and the other is wanting photos of her twins that should be here any day now. I've never taken pictures in either department really so it will be a new learning experience. 3) I just recieved my grades in the mail this week and got probably the best grades I've ever had. All A's and B's with a 3.556 gpa. You better believe I'm gonna add that extra 5 & 6 in there. Well that's all I can think of as of now. Hopefully more good news to come soon as well as some photos. Good day to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out kim heffington photography for some newborn poses. nice work. have fun!